Build a competitive strategy and offer
medium- and long-term goals
within evolving markets or
following an international acquisition.
Achieve your medium- and long-term goals within evolving markets or following an international acquisition.
Together with you, we (re-)establish a strategic vision to enhance and sustain your international business.
You will receive a comprehensive roll-out plan to optimise your international growth, activities and organisation.
- Clarification of your competitive position and ambitions
- Assessment of your expansion strategy in relation to market potential
- Identification of your specific external and internal challenges
- Analysis of your data and available information
- (Re)definition of strategic key elements
- Communication of your new strategy
You will be able to:
- Master and develop a profitable international business
- Build a new competitive offer or enhance existing products/services
- Establish an international corporate culture, securing employee and partner engagement
- Fully integrate international affairs into your company’s global strategy
- Targeted and multifunctional expertise in English, French, German or Italian
- Expert external point of view to gain a broader perspective
- Methods and best practices from other B2C and B2B2C sectors
Dependant on project complexity.
- Type: part-time
- Duration: usually several months